Intermediate English Language Course
All our English Language courses are benchmarked by QAI- London. The English Language course syllabus is mapped according to the Common European Framework for Languages: A1 A2, B1 B2, C1 C2
Intensive English language Courses
General English Language Course At Intermediate Level
The course takes the students from low intermediate level to high intermediate level. It covers all the four skills Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- Revise and develop the intermediate knowledge English you already have.
- Communicate more accurately and appropriately.
- Understand English tenses better, speak using present, past and future tenses.
- Understand how English tenses better, speak using present, past and future tenses.
- Understand how English can be used formally and informally.
- Increase your vocabulary and understand word formation better.
- Write longer texts in different styles.
- Improve your listening and speaking abilities through audio and video material.
- Communicate confidently and effectively in everyday situations and participate in abstract discussions.
The course is focused on spoken English. After the course alongside other skills your ability to speak in English and hold conversations will enhance.
Aim to improve on specific areas of weakness identified and agreed on mutually by the student and teacher.
Short English Course At Intermediate Level
Our 3 week English Programme is a fantastic way for students to learn and yet explore their surroundings. Four hours of lessons every morning for five days a week leave enough time for students to experience the magical surroundings, go for short treks into the mountains, explore the local bazaars or go on a historical visit.
In this course the focus will be conversational English.
You will have the opportunity to improve your range of vocabulary, your confidence in speaking and listening and your accuracy of pronunciation. Your teacher will lead discussions and monitor your conversations and correct you at appropriate times. You will have the chance to speak in pairs and in groups to give you maximum opportunity to practice your spoken English.
A variety of materials, from newspaper articles to videos, are used in order to stimulate discussion and additionally to provide input on vocabulary, pronunciation and conversation skills. You will be able to negotiate with other course participants some of the subjects you wish to discuss in class, although the teacher will choose the topics of conversation for the first week of the course.
english courses in india, English in India, english language, english language course, English language courses, india study abroad center, institute of english language, Intensive English Course, Intensive english Language course, intermediate english language course, learn english, learn English in India, learn english language, speak english, spoken english, study abroad programs, vocabulary